Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Tenth Georgeaversary!

Ten years ago my adventure begun with Where's George?. I have made several friends over the years in the forums and at gatherings. I learned about many places for the hits that I got over the last ten years. I enjoy looking up information of the places where I get hits. I will try to do a better job at posting things here on this Blog. Location Highlights, Stat updates, and many other Where's George related things.

I hope you will check out my profile on Where's George? to read about how I started Georging and see my hit maps. I glad to say at this point I have entered 5,788 bills, 914 hits, and found 115 wilds. I ranked 62th in the state of North Carolina and rank 2,359th in the nationwide ranking with the George Score of 976.23. Hit have been slow coming in here lately but I hope to start getting a lot more since a have entered over 1,300 bills this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment