Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Direct Hits

This morning, I checked my e-mail and find out that I got two hits. The interesting thing is that they were direct hits from a Burger King I eat that yesterday.

Hit #808

Hit #809

It is always fun to receive direct hits. I have got a few direct hits before but it has been awhile. A direct hit is when someone hits a bill and in the user notes says they got the bills from the same place that you spend the bills.

Since I have TWO bills from this location suspect someone in area is originating them. Finding TWO bills in one location can't be coincidence. ~ User note from Hit#808


I response to this user's note. I have seen were two or more bills entered by the same person traveled together for a couple hits. This is rare but it does happen. It is interesting seeing how money travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment